Official launch of the experiment

I am turning the decision making power of my dating life over to you starting now. It is time I widened my circle of existence. My life has begun shrinking, time to reverse that process. I have walked head first through the grief of a broken heart until I was ready to start thinking of someone new. That time is now. I would like to meet a man for coffee. It doesn't necessarily have to be romantic, its just time to start meeting new people so the first step is how in the hell do I that? I reckon it might be interesting to let you decide that, so if you've twenty seconds to spare please click on this link and answer one multiple choice question. Let The Experiment begin.

I met up with an old friend from uni today. It was brilliant. It reminded me of who I am what I am capable of so thanks Guy, for the talking with meaning and the human sharing of existence, it was exactly what I needed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Emma you rock! Catching up yesterday was awesome!

I have voted in your poll. None of the options matched what I would like you to do. My recommendation is that you contact the person who from this point I shall refer to as Mr X. Mr X is the person that lives near where my car was parked yesterday.

Also, I urge you to adequately prepare for the inevitable robot uprising.

Let's have Thai dinner "in a box".
DS said…
Ah. Mr X. The man I have previously described as a room of lamps and shadows. He's quite something. He's also something quite complicated. Last time I saw him he said he was in the process of breaking up with someone he'd been on and off with for a very long time, the someone is an addict and she was in trouble. He is also the former best friend and housemate of Elliot. He is also devastating, the kind of man that makes women want to throw themselves at his feet. I don't think I'd have a chance in hell with a man like that. I don't think that I could further complicate the relationship that I have with Elliot right now. I need to wait until Elliot comes back from rehab, gauge how we can work as friends, if we can at all and take it from there. But oh Mr X, if I was a bolder more beautiful woman you'd be in a hell of a lot trouble right now.
DS said…
PS I am definitely preparing for the robot uprising thanks to the handy survival guide you supplied me with.