Almost but not quite thwarted

Tonight after dinner with my housemate Grizelda and a lovely wander up and down King St eating fig sorbet I settled in at the pub with Spencer and Grizelda for a bit of a chat. Spencer's heard on the grapevine that Artboy might be moving back out of the city to his mother's house in the hills, far away from the city. Good but I can't expand on it any further than good. I have promised myself that I will not spiral inwards anymore. I am standing tall and walking forwards.

I have started the ball rolling for me newer and grander plan. Things are about to get a hell of a lot more interesting around here, for sure.

I want to write something about how I am aching for conversation. I want to talk about how my soul feels boxed when all I get is vacuous chit chat. There is an absence of meaning around here right now, I need for someone to walk up to me and say something with meaning, hold my hands and say something that matters. Please. But I guess that falls into the category of spiraling inwards, so I won't say anything, today.

Comments