6 bars of soap

This weird counting has got to stop. Last night I needed to get a new bar of soap out of the drawer in the bathroom, as I put it in the shower I thought this is the sixth bar of soap since he left. Then I washed some clothes and noticed I'm running low on dynamo, the third bottle of dynamo since he left. Its the second jar of vegemite, the third hair cut, the fourth box of tissues, the third Vogue Living and the fourth roll on deodorant. I don't know why or even how I am doing this. Its as though I am waiting for some secret signal. I wonder what it will be.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
Wow. You use things in very different proportions to me. For me, six bars of soap = half a jar of vegemite = six boxes of spree = 24 boxes of tissues = one roll-on = zero vogues. It was the tissues that spun me out. Then again you probably aren't allergic to weather, bad moods, life.
DS said…
They were really big boxes of tissues and small jars of vegemite, that does seem like a lot of roll-on though, maybe I lost one...