Use your words

So what happened? Nothing and everything happened. Artboy is still on autostutter with his silences and his I don't know, I don't know. He said I'm not well. I don't know who I am, I am empty inside. He moved to the city, he moved to the city less than a kilometre from my office. I need him to be empty and aimless back where he was, back over the river and in the hills where the world can ignore him. I need him to fail at this, like he has everything else, and move back or die because I have carved a life for myself here.

Its too hard. I have to put this in the too hard basket and padlock the lid. I have to ignore this until it dies. I phoned Elliot in a panic when Artboy said he was moving to the city, today. Elliot told me I had do what needed to be done. I had to tell Artboy to fuck off once and for all because I need to feel better and he makes me feel worse. He's right. But why is it so hard to do? I need some words of wisdom.

Comments