Oscillate wildly

I want a tattoo
no I don't
I want a stupid affair with someone I don't care about
no I don't
I want to quit my job
no I don't
I want to walk up King St right now and get five cocktails and a shandy
no I don't
I want to practice the guitar
no I don't
I want to get an early night
no I don't
I want to phone Artboy
no I don't
I want to eat icecream even though it will make me sick
no I don't
I want to spend the time to write something good
no I don't
I want twelve steaks raw
no I don't
I want to go on a murder spree
no I don't
I want to go on a holiday by myself
no I don't
I want to go back to uni and do post grad
no I don't
I want a piece of chocolate
yes, I do, but I don't have any
I want to cut my own hair
no I don't
I want to stop writing this stupid list
no I don't

Comments